Setting up Price Lists
Price lists are live pages you can create for each or groups of your buyers that are not on Forager. Share the page once, and they can always go back to check the latest price. This allows you to manage all of your wholesale availability and pricing in one place, where buyers can go any time without needing to get an email or call from you!
Creating price lists
- Click “Manage Price Lists”
- Click “Add Price List” (you will also see an option to edit the name of an existing price list)
- Give it a name, like “Restaurant List” or “Wholesale Price List” and click "Save"
- Click the newly generated URL to see the page and share it with your buyers.
Adding products and setting prices
- Once you create a price list, a separate price field for each list will appear when you click "Add Product" or click the name of a product to edit it.
- Products with “Default Price” will show up on all Price Lists.
- You can override the default price by setting a specific price for that price list.
- Default Price: $ 2.50
- Price List A: Blank (this buyer sees the default price)
- Price List B: $ 2.25 (this buyer only sees this price)
- If you want a certain product to be only available on certain Price Lists, you can select "Do not list"
Seeing and sharing price lists
- Click “Price Lists” on the top right of your Forager AVM.
- Click the Price List you want to share.
- When a new page opens, copy the URL and share it with the buyers you want.
- Whenever you update the price list, it will update what your buyer sees when they link to your list.